What Is PTLLS
Preparing To Teach In The Lifelong Learning Sector
The Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) course was an introductory teacher training qualification studied at ‘qualifications and credits framework’ (QCF) 3 AND 4
IN 2013 the Level 3 PTLLS qualification was revised and became the Level 3 qualification in Education and Training.
Similarly the Lifelong Learning Sector was renamed The Further Education and Skills Sector.
Just as its predecessor, the qualification in Education and Training provides the main gateway and most basic level of entry into the teaching of adults in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
Get Prepared for Level 3 Qualification
What Is The Lifelong Skills Sector?
(Now the Further Education and Skills Sector)
Lifelong learning can be defined generally as the “ongoing, voluntary, and self-motivated pursuit of knowledge for either personal or professional reasons”.
In brief , the Level 3 Education and Training provides a knowledge based introduction to teaching. It is ideal for learners who wish to
- work, or want to work as teachers/trainers in the further education and skills sector.
- who are not in a teaching/training role, or who have just started a teaching /training role.
- who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices
- who have already achieved some Learning and Development units that can be carried forward into this qualification.
- are delivering education and training in a learning environment.
Level 3 Qualification allows teaching in the following areas.
FASTTRACK YOUR LEVEL 3 QUALIFICATION IN EDUCATION & TRAINING WITH OUR INTRODUCTORY VIDEO COURSE
The First Module Is FREE!
Benefits of Our Introductory Course ...
Save time and money by assessing if this is the right course for you prior to committing to the full programme
Reduced tuition fee should you go for the Certified programme
Access to all of the course materials, including: slide presentations, handouts and activity
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access